Our policy applies to you if you use our services in store, over the phone, or online.
Who we are?
We Digital Ltd is a registered company in England and Wales (Company registration number 09544334) this web platform www.debbiexeniaapts.com is a trading division of We Digital Ltd. We pride ourselves on making Phone & Tablet repairs easier for our clients.
Your security explained
What information do we collect?
We collect personal information about you when you visit our Website www.debbiexeniaapts.com, or if you communicate with us by phone, e-mail and social media. We refer to our Websites as “Smart Genie Online Services”.
The types of personal information we collect includes:
- Personal details such as your name, address, email address, phone number and other contact information relating to the Transaction, such as the service you purchased, its price, your method of payment and your payment details.
- The phone numbers that you call/send messages to or the phone numbers that you receive calls/messages from.
- The date and time of the calls and messages you send or receive through our network, and your location at the time these communications take place.
When you’re online the information we collect includes:
- Details of your visits to our web platform www.debbiexeniaapts.com
- IP address and cookie data
- Information that you provide in your dealings with us. This includes your contact data that will be linked to your requested service repair.
- The situations when you provide personal information could include when you:
- Purchase a service at our website or through our contact centre
- Request to receive marketing or other communications
- Enter one of our competitions or when you complete one of our customer surveys
- Submit information when you’re providing feedback
How we use your information?
The law on data protection sets out a number of different reasons for which a company may collect and process your personal data. These are set out below.
When we’re required to enter into a service agreement with you
We use your personal information to process your orders and payments.
Where you have provided consent
We use email and text messages to communicate with you about our products and services, competitions, offers, promotions or special events where you tick a box.
Where there is a Legitimate Interest
As a Company we are often required to process your personal data in order to carry out certain tasks relating to our business activities. In such cases, processing of personal data can be justified on grounds of legitimate interest.
- To provide customer support and to respond to, and communicate with you about your requests
- To contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information
- For marketing activities (other than where we rely on your consent) e.g. marketing permissions captured during the course of a sale, personalising marketing messages through social media and other third-party platforms;
- To send promotional material (e.g. special offers) to you in the post or inform you of our offers by telephone
- To comply with a request from you in connection with the exercise of your rights (for example where you have asked us not to contact you for marketing purposes, we will keep a record of this on our suppression lists in order to be able to comply with your request)
- To send communications to you about your orders.
- To let you post on our blogs and interact with us through social media.
- To personalise your experience on our online services. This could include providing you with interesting, relevant content, or making navigation to our Site easier
- Improve the content and appearance of the Website, and to make sure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you
- To protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities
- For network and information security in order for us to take steps to protect your information against loss or damage, theft or unauthorised access.
When we’re required to comply with our Legal Obligation
We’ll use your personal information to comply with our legal obligations including:
- To identify you when you contact us
- To verify the accuracy of data that we hold about you
- To assist HMRC and/or the Police and/or other regulatory bodies in relation to an investigation by a public authority.
Who we share your personal information with
We share personal information within the We Digital Ltd company.
Our service providers
We work with partners, suppliers, so they can process your personal information on our behalf and only where they meet our standards on the processing of data and security. We only share information that helps them provide their services to us or to help them provide their services to you.
Other organisations and individuals
We may transfer your personal information to other organisations in certain scenarios. For example:
- If required to by law, under any code of practice by which we are bound, or we’re asked to do so by a public or regulatory authority such as the Police or the Department for Work and Pensions
- Information may also be shared with fraud prevention agencies to prevent fraudulent claims
- If we need to do so in order to exercise or protect our legal rights, users, systems and services
- In response to requests from individuals (or their representatives) seeking to protect their legal rights or the rights of others.
- With emergency services (if you make an emergency call), including your approximate location
- Companies that enable us to collect your reviews and comments, both online and offline.
- Third party vendors who help us to manage and maintain the We Digital Ltd IT infrastructure.
- Companies that provide insights and analytics services for us so we can stock the right products, send the right marketing campaigns and understand our business and customers better.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We will keep your personal information for as long as you’re a customer or until your warranty expires on the repair we have carried out. If you haven’t made a purchase or engaged with us for 2 years or more, then we’ll remove you from our marketing mailing lists. After your repair is completed, we will keep your data on file until the warranty expires for the following reasons.
To respond to any questions or complaints
- To show that we treated you fairly
- To maintain records according to rules that applies to us
- To establish, bring or defend legal claims.
We do not retain personal information in an identifiable format for longer than is necessary.
Access to Information held about you
You have the right to request what personal information we hold about you. This is sometimes called a ‘Data Subject Access Request’. If we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf), we’ll provide it to you free of charge. Before providing personal information to you or another person on your behalf, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us that we can locate your personal information. Except in rare cases, we’ll respond to you within 7 days after we’ve received this information or, where no such information is required, after we’ve received your request.
If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you are able to ask us to correct it.
In certain circumstances you have the right to request a copy of your personal information from us or to have that information passed to an organisation of your choice in a format that can be easily re-used.
Right to stop or limit our processing of your data
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information if we’re not entitled to use it anymore, to have your information deleted if we are keeping it too long or have its processing restricted in certain circumstances.
Where we rely on our legitimate interests, as set out under ‘How we use your personal information’, you may object to us using it for these purposes. If we agree that your objection is justified in accordance with your rights under data protection laws, we’ll permanently stop using your data for those purposes. Otherwise we’ll provide you with our justification as to why we need to continue using your data.
You can ask us to restrict the use of your personal information if:
- It isn’t accurate.
- It has been used unlawfully but you don’t want us to delete it.
- The information is no longer relevant, but you want us to keep it for use in legal claims.
Please note that we may be required by law to retain certain information. Before we are able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies, we may ask you provide other details to help us respond to your request.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please E Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can you stop the use of your contact data, being used for marketing purposes?
It is not our policy to send you marketing messages if you tell us not to.
- You can click onto the “unsubscribe” link in any communication that we send to you by email which will automatically unsubscribe you from that type of communication. Each “unsubscribe” link only relates to that specific type of communication. Please also note that you may continue to receive Service communications in relation to the product and services we have sold to you
- Alternatively, you can unsubscribe by submitting your request to email@example.com
Please note that it may take up to 14 days to process your request.
Links to third party websites
Social media plugins
We use social plugins (buttons) of social networks such as Facebook, Google+, You Tube, Instagram and Twitter.
If you choose whilst on our site to engage and activate the social media button, the social network can retrieve data, independently of whether you interact with the button or not. If you are logged on to a social network, the network can assign your visit to the website to your user account. A social network cannot assign a visit to websites operated by our other group companies unless you activate the respective button there as well.
If you’re a member of a social network and don’t want that network to combine data retrieved from your visit to our websites with data, they hold on you, you must log out from the social network concerned before activating the buttons.
Website Cookies what are they?
How do we manage cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other devices when you access our websites are designed by:
- www.debbiexeniaapts.com or on behalf of We Digital Ltd, and are necessary to let you make purchases on our website;
- third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
- For We Digital Ltd to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
- To allow We Digital Ltd to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
- To allow We Digital Ltd meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when you purchase a service by visiting our website from a site operated by those parties.
Can I disable cookies?
If you would like to disable cookies you need to make changes your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Choose Settings > Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu “Files” > “Preferences”
Is it a good idea to disable cookies?
This will depend on which cookies you disable, but in general the website you are using may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our site. If you disable all cookies, you won’t be able to complete a purchase on our site.
Contact Our Team
If you want to opt-out of marketing, please E Mail on this link
If you have a question or would like to complain about this policy, or the way your personal information is handled, please contact us by one of the following means:
By E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 0345 521 0231
Complaining to the Data Protection Regulator
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) if you are concerned about the way we have processed your personal information. Please visit the ICO’s website for further details at: https://ico.org.uk
This policy will be reviewed periodically, and any changes will be notified to you by posting an updated version on our website and/or by contacting you by email.